Jan 30, 2009

Some good things people say about you...... and what they actualy mean....

You are cool : You know to mind your own business. You better continue to mind your business.
You are a good learner : You have lot to learn, my boy! What have you been doing all these years?!
You have good business knowledge : Learn atleast one technology, for God's sake, you good for nothing!
You are big hearted : What else can I tell about you? I better not comment about your brains!
You are easy going : Grow up, my boy! Take some responsilities !
You are hardworking (When it comes from your manager) : I expect you at office next weekend. We have agreed for weekend support.
You have a good sense of humour : I am fed up. I will not laugh on any of your stinking PJ's.
You are a quiet guy : Idiot!
You are caring : Mind your own business. I don't need your suggestions!
You have a very different perspective : I could never understand you. Are you a weirdo or something?
You are creative : Stop day dreaming and do whatever your lead says.
You understand people : Why do you allow people shit on you?!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh ! U dissected this one too ! Kiran !! Now, which one of this was mine ? It was to do with humour.. what did u do with it man !! Hehe.. :P

    ReplyDelete