Jan 26, 2009

Snaps from my camera

My mother presented me a SONY Cybershot DSC - T2 camera on my birthday. I am experimenting with it since a week. It has three modes - auto, scene selection and program mode. Auto mode is for people like me (I have a previous experience of experimenting with a Yaschica compact camera. No idea about the specs, it had a view finder, place to fix the film roll, a lens, battery slots and a button to click). Scene selection mode is for more creative people. Program mode is for people who can't afford for professional cameras or for people who want to learn the basics before going for a costlier professional camera. Program mode allows manipulation of settings like EV, focus and ISO. (You can't manipulate the shutter speed and the aperture.)
That was the synopsis. Below posted are the experiment results :-). Please leave your comments. Please, please, please, point out what I could have done to get a better picture!

Sunset @ Madiwala
Sun set @ Madiwala
Painted zinc sheet
Wall - Changing the focus point in program mode
Wall - Changing the focus point in program mode Close focus enabled - Web on a water tank stand
"Vivid" colour
Shadow on the wall
Saturday night, full tight :)
Dishyoom !!!
Thengina thopu, Madiwala :)
The window
A street light

3 comments:

  1. i loved the way u described the camera specs..an enthusiastic, heartful explaination!! your immence liking towards Madiwala is seen in your snaps :)

    The sunset.. 10/10
    painted Zinc sheet.. i love that!!thumbs up!!

    rest shows ur crazy mind which gets excited to its peak when you see light during evening hours :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. The sunset ones are good.. And the rest are all weird pics for me to comment abt.. :-) I'm more of a 'landscape and living things' admirer ! Hehe.. :P And ur own pic.. Man.. U really can make urself look scary in photographs ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. CA, thanks kaNo... and, yes, I love MadiwaLa.
    Anju, I shall take more photos of "living things" in future, though that means that I can't get snaps of Software engineers! :)

    ReplyDelete