Jan 23, 2009

Nothing

Two colleagues speaking to each other, on a(ny) Monday:
X: Hey, how was the weekend?
Y: It was cool. I went to my friend's room.
X: Oh, okay. I went to a movie.
Y: Which one?
X: Rab ne bana di jodi
Y: How is it?
X: It is good. Songs are great.
Y: Oh okay. Hey, you saw the news? About Satyam ?
X: Yes. I don't understand why he did that.
Y: Yes. Blah blah blah..
X: Blah blah blah blah!
********************************************************************************



Two friends meet after a long time.
X: Hey, How are you?
Y: Good. What about you?
X: Fine. You are in the same company?
Y: Yes. You in the same technology?
X: Hmm.. Yes, trying for a technology change. Are you in the same account?
Y: Yes. I am trying for a release.
X: Any onsite chances?
Y: No, as of now. Need to fight a little.
X: After the recession, onsite opportunities have come down.
Y: Yeah! Blah blah blah
X: Blah blah... Blah blah!

Someone said that software engineers are the most boring creatures on earth. I don't believe it, though.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I would rather say software engineers are the most funniest creatures....lol

    ReplyDelete