Jan 22, 2009

Nothing

I was on my way back from office and was almost near my room (Room: Place where one or more bachelors live. Families have home.) , when a gentleman came on a bike. He realized that he has reached end of the road. Quite often people take this road, hoping to reach Maruthi Nagar main road, only to discover that is is a dead - end. This person stopped near the U - turn and asked me, "Is there a way out?". His voice was deep and clear. I asked, "To where?", and immediately realized that I was not office and hence can't speak nonsense. I told him, "No, this is a dead end."
"Thanks for the info...", he said, "info matters." I thought he was trying to be funny and wanted to say something equally funny. "It was not that good an information for you, anyways.", I said, throwing a smile at him. He shook his head and said, "No, no. It is a very good information for me." I smiled again and moved towards my room. He started his bike and went in search of the main road.

1 comment:

  1. Haha.. :D Ur so used to spending so much time in office and talking nonsense man ! :P ( But i confess it makes my life interesting ! ) :-)

    ReplyDelete