Apr 1, 2009

Nothing

Let me set the expectation right, you are not going to read anything worth reading. Just wanted to type some nonsense. I have not written anything worth reading for a month. I don't think I will be writing anything worth reading for a month, I don't know why I feel that way. I don't know if I actually meant it when I typed that. May be or may not be. It doesn't matter. If you are reading this sentence, that means you have no better job to do. You agree? If you agree with what I say, press the F13 on your keyboard - this is the most famous April fool e-mail message of 2009. There is nothing worth writing. I am listening to the kannada song "HaLe paathra, haLe kabbiNa" from the movie Junglee. Why would Kailash Kher (sounds like him, not sure if it is him) want to sing such a song! Check if you can enjoy it. There is a T.V. in this browsing centre and the owner is watching Kannada news on TV9. That reminds me, I have stopped reading newspapers. I am reading two novels : "And when did you last see your dad?" and "The kite runner". There is one more nonsense song in Junglee : thale bachkoLLo, check this one also. Not that I liked it. In fact, I am yet to listen to the song. But, anyway, you can check. You might have already heard the song on FM, I know. If you haven't, this is a good time to check it. I know what I am writing is not worth your time, but I warned about that in the first line. If you are still reading, it is your problem. Now, I don't know how to end this post. Stop reading, don't try to read the last line. I am not sure what it will be. I am not sure if the last line will make any sense. It may not, not that other lines make any sense. If you are reading this line, that only means that you are not expecting any sense from this post. I don't know, may be or may not be. But, most probably you don't have any better thing to do, just like me. There is nothing worth writing. My previous attempt of writing something even when I didn't have anything to write, was more interesting. You can read that if you have some more to waste.

3 comments:

  1. Haha.. :D Dumbo !! I read the whole thing.. and i went back and read the previous (dec) one too ! I like that better.. :) Do I see Sid's shadow lurking around here too ?? haha.. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that was a very interesting piece of blog.. and i have a lot of time in the world to waste.. have listened to both the songs u have mentioned .. makes no sense to me ..but my cab mates love those songs ..and the Kite Runner is a very nice novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep mulling about petitioning the government to introduce a tax on nonsense. You are my primary inspiration for that campaign. Still, keep it coming maga.

    ReplyDelete