Feb 22, 2009

Nothing

Time was 3 A.M. I was sleeping. I heard foot steps. "There are about 10 people. They are carrying weapons. They will beat me up and take away my money!", I thought. The foot steps were nearing. I didn't have time to think. I was in a panic. Now the people were near the door. They pushed the door and the door opened with a cold creak. I jumped from my bed. I was afraid of the people who were at the door, but somehow managed to go to the door. My cousin was standing there!
He had come from Kochin. Normally when he comes to Bangalore, he stays in my room. This time, the trip was not a planned one and he couldn't inform me about it. Coincidentally, I had forgotten to latch the door. As he walked up to my room, my mind was dreaming about a gang coming to rob me! This was the most scary nightmare!

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. :D How much money did u have man ? People who have loads, see nightmares like this.. ;) So, u having a nightmare and ur cousin arriving at the same time was a coincidence ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one...
    by the way..y do u always wake up at 3am?!!!..:D

    ReplyDelete